In general, information about packing and what to take will be provided by project coordinator as it highly depends on the location where you’re going – either it is seaside or mountains. But there are few guidelines good to follow:
– Take swimming suit, flip flops and towel (even if you stay in mountain area, there might be sauna to enjoy after day of sessions)
– Take comfortable shoes you can walk long distances. Most likely we will have study visit, hike or walk planned so good shoes are good to have.
– Take comfortable and warm clothes – convenience over beauty.
– Take toiletries for yourself.
– Depending on project topic, you may be advised to take a notebook. Again, the coordinator will inform you. And no worries if you don’t have one – we will have spare notebooks to borrow.
– Take things to represent your country as there will be intercultural night. It can be food, beverages, clothes, souvenirs, etc. It’s not obligatory but nice to have.
There might not be a shop anywhere close, so pack things for 10 days considering you won’t have access to buy stuff. As mentioned above, food will be provided so you don’t have to worry about that.